At Barnes & Noble we value all of our customers and understand that you care about the privacy and security of your personal information. The Privacy Principles set out below apply to Barnes & Noble's collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information that may be collected by us when you interact with Barnes & Noble, such as when you visit our stores or websites, or use our devices or applications, participate in our Member program, or deal with customer service.
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority at Barnes & Noble, and we do our best to ensure that your personal information is always handled in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the following Privacy Principles:
Barnes & Noble strives to communicate clearly about your privacy and how we handle your personal information.
Barnes & Noble follows security standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information.
- What is the personal information that we collect?
- Why do we collect personal information?
- How do we collect your personal information?
- How do we use personal information?
- With whom do we share personal information?
- How do we secure personal information?
- How do we respect your choices about your personal information?
- Whom do I contact if I have questions or concerns?